How to Reset or Change your Roadrunner Email Password.
If you have lost or forgotten your Roadrunner Email password (RR.com Email Password), then bear in mind that Roadrunner Email has now been re-branded to Spectrum Webmail.
Therefore, you will have to visit the Spectrum Webmail Password Reset Tool at https://pt.rr.com/, to reset your Roadrunner email password.
There, you wil be given two options:
1) I know my Roadrunner email password and I want to change it.
If you choose the first option, then do the following to change your password:
- Select “I know my email password and I want to change it”.
- Enter your account details in all fields on the “Subscriber Self Care” page.
- Click on “Login”.
- Click ion “Change Password” next to your email.
- Type your new password twice.
- Click on Change Password.
Make sure that you follow all the Roadrunner/Spectrum password guidelines, when changing your password.
2) I don’t know my Roadrunner email password.
- If you have forgotten your Roadrunner email password, then choose “I don’t know my email password”.
- Type in your email address.
- Click on “Submit” and follow the instructions.
Please be aware, that if it is your first time using the Roadrunner Password Reset Tool, you will be asked to enter your Cable Modem ID (MAC Address) and answer your “Security Verification” question, that you set up when you opened your Roadrunner email account.
I Forgot my Roadrunner Username.
To retrieve your Roadrunner email username:
Go to the Username Retrieval Tool at https://urt.rr.com.
Type in your 10-digit phone number.
Follow the instructions.
Click on “Submit”.